Sapphire rings are the most popular diamond alternative out there, and they aren’t limited to your standard dark blue hue anymore. Blue green or teal sapphires are gaining popularity, and it’s easy to see why—just look at these beauties!
We rounded up some unique sapphire engagement rings in a range of shades to help you in your search.
Clockwise from top left:
1. Unheated natural teal sapphire in recycled 14k rose gold by Envero Jewelry
2. Teal sapphire with marquise-cut diamonds in 14k gold by Evorden
3. Blue sapphire twig & leaf ring in sterling silver by A Second Time
4. Cornflower blue sapphire in raw, organic 14k rose gold by Enshrine Jewelry
5. Raw blue Montana sapphire with a raw diamond in sterling silver by A Second Time
6. Marquise-cut teal sapphire with diamonds in 18k rose gold by MinimalVS
7. Partially-faceted natural sapphire in 18k yellow gold by Angeline