Seattle-based LilyEmme Jewelry creates timeless, elegant eco-conscious designs that aren’t only gorgeous—they’re easy on the budget. Each ring featured here is $1,200 or less—a few are even under $300!
Clockwise from top left:
1. Yellow gold engagement ring, available with moissanite or diamond center stone, paired with a yellow-gold pavé diamond wedding band (ring and band are also available in white or rose gold)
2. Pavé diamond wedding bands available in yellow, white, or rose gold (also available with black diamonds!)
3. Tiny diamond stackable rings, available in yellow, white, or rose gold
4. Yellow gold emerald-cut moissanite pavé diamond engagement ring, also available in white or rose gold
Owner and designer Valerie Nethery has a degree in environmental science and a deep passion for the environment, both of which are reflected in her eco-conscious jewelry.
As Valerie told Etsy, “I want to make sure that my business is environmentally friendly. That aspect of my schooling has definitely transferred over to my jewelry business. Mining for diamonds and gold is terrible for the environment. A lot of people don’t know how mining affects the earth and communities with contaminated groundwater, mudslides and other problems.
“I buy from suppliers who use only recycled metals. All of the metal I buy has had a former life in electronics, estate jewelry, teeth — all sorts of things! I also only purchase conflict-free diamonds. I work with diamond dealers who are certified by United States Customs in accordance with the Kimberley Process, an international system for certifying conflict-free diamonds. If I can’t source a material in an environmentally friendly way, I don’t include it in my designs. That’s one of the benefits of running my own business.”
Clockwise from left:
1. Custom-designed bridal set featuring champagne and salt-and-pepper diamonds
2. White gold bezel-set engagement ring and shadow band, available with moissanite or diamond center stone, also available in yellow or rose gold
3. Birthstone diamond kiss stackable ring, available in all birthstones
LilyEmme Jewelry also offers custom designs, like this envy-inducing geometric red zircon ring—a collaboration with Anza Gems.
Above: Custom-designed red zircon ring
See more of Valerie’s beautiful designs at www.lilyemmejewelry.com