Emerald is Pantone’s 2013 color of the year – What better way to commemorate the occasion than with one of these breathtaking beauties? Whether you’re getting hitched, celebrating an anniversary or just want to treat yo self, you can’t go wrong with any (or all!) of these options.
(left to right)
1. Natural emerald set in 14k gold by James Christian
2. Colombian emerald in 14k gold by Erin Jane Designs
3. Rose-cut natural emerald in 14k gold by Louisa Gallery
4. Rose-cut natural emerald set between two diamonds in 20k gold by Sarah Perlis
5. 2-carat emerald set in 22k gold on a 20k gold band by Sarah Perlis
6. Pear-shaped emerald on a square hammered gold band by Sarah Perlis
7. Chatham lab-created emerald on a 14k recycled gold and sterling silver band by McFarland Designs
8. Chatham lab-created emerald in recycled sterling silver by Peaces of Indigo
9. Teardrop emerald in oxidized sterling silver by Jaime Jo Fisher
10. Pear-shaped emerald in Argentium sterling silver by Artesan Jewelry
11. Rose-cut natural emerald set in 14k gold on a hammered sterling silver band Janish Jewels
12. Oval emerald set in 18k white gold by William White
Which is your favorite?